Sunday 22 May 2011

Always read T&Cs

So PKR offered a 150% bonus and me being an idiot thought it worked the same as normal whereby you have to earn 275 points for each $ of deposit but no its 275 for the 150% deposit, so I am currently having to play a lot more that usual to try and get $225 of free monies.  So in 2 weeks I have played over 10,000 which I barely do in a month and it has been difficult, been running pretty bad straight flushes beating my flushes, sets beating overpairs. Somehow for the month I am up $85 and 36% through the bonus, but with me going on holiday for a week I am still going to be pressed to do this bonus, but motivation of free money is to tempting not to try!

I also played at Dusk Till Dawn this month playing The Grand Prix. I never got started, lost a fairly chunky part of my stack betting with AKs and missing my flush so after that was just waiting for a hand to get it in. That came with JJ which was up against 99, but the cheeky Finnish Scouse (lol) spiked the 9 on the flop. Good Game etc etc. He obviously had run good on his side as he won a huge pot about 20 minutes earlier his KK running into AA and AK...low and behold he spiked his one out on the flop MBN!!

Away from poker my betting has gone well this weekend with my two Newmarket Guineas flops, both taking down the Irish 2000 and 1000 Guineas. Aidan O’Brien is truely masterful at his job. Roderic O’Connor and Misty For Me looked completely different horses to what showed up at Newmarket only 3 weeks earlier.

I also took down PKR’s football tipping challenge with a grand total profit for the season of...$2.68 but profits profit I guess, it wins me $50 in Sports Bets and PKR Hoodie.

As mentioned earlier booked a holiday to Cyprus, all inclusive in Nissi Beach which I am looking forward to getting the time off. Not looking forward to hot weather and flying. Hmmm (obviously not my idea to go there!!)

Oh I’ve also turned 30...Gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment