Tuesday 5 July 2011

Bonus Time

Have managed to clear my largest ever bonus of $225 with a week to go, which also means it was my largest amount of hands played over 50-53 days. Throughout the period I don't think I played particularly well but it didn't help running into various cooler hands everytime I played. But meh booked a small profit for the period 


I also played the mini primetime deepstack the day after I cleared the bonus and came 4th for $302 (1st paif $961) which I was pretty disappointed about as thought I could/should win it, but ran into the only other big stack on the final table when 4 left which left me crippled when I probably could have found a fold. To play for 8 hours not take it down was rather annoying, as when I entered I didn't realise it would be take that long for a $5 buy-in. As I say the structure is very good, for PKR given the hands per hour restraints it has.

June profits were quite good will post graph up later, would have been better if I hadn't had a session of flips with a couple of regs on PKR at NL25. July has since started badly as well. So will be chasing losses for some of this month :(

No comments:

Post a Comment