Wednesday 17 November 2010

Me and the year so far

So as it seems every high stakes player and his mother are doing blogs I thought it was about time a small stakes fish also had a go at blogging.
A little bit about my poker and PKR, joined PKR in Jan 2008 and played solely tournaments for just over a year learning and pretty much sucking at them. I then started to learn a couple of key points being BRM and position etc and that middle pair with an Ace kicker can actually be beaten!
Anyway moved over to ring games and mainly played them since Feb 2009, and been tracking on HEM since around July 2009.
My graph for 2010 and last month are below, (there are a couple of swings for drunken  shots at the higher stakes in the yearly one, but majority are at NL25 and a quarter at NL50.)



Anyway I intend to blog about the fun at NL25 posting some fun hands that I have viewed or been involved in and keep track of my monthly wins/losses
I may well also have a few sessions in the near future at NL50 but probably not until around Christmas time when I have more free time.


No comments:

Post a Comment