Saturday 20 November 2010

Strange Day

After a day of the most boring courses on Earth, Financial Reporting update and a Charities accounts and audit refresher course. /yawn. It didn’t help that i was knackered from the night before playing till 1.30am playing a bit of PLO50, managed to double my buy in, and its always fun playing it


Anyway started for an evening of poker and after an hour of NL25 found myself up $83. This was mainly down to some crazies playing, like open shoving and raising like 10BB each time. Anyway I then proceeded for the couple of hours to dwindle it down, then lost a 175BB pot, that I didn’t play well, so at this point was $20 but managed to grind it back to a $5 profit for like 3-4 hours play, lol wooo hoo!


Kept having breaks through this to replenish the wine and catch a bit of Children in Need. Terry Wogan is mental, thank god Tess Daly was there, otherwise I don’t think I could have put up with it.

There was also some joy outside of poker, in that a good friend from work had a baby little girl albeit 6 weeks early but obviously I wish all the best to the new and happy family.
November has been a frustrating month. I have played a load as I have gone for my highest re-load bonus yet, but after around 8,000 hands of NL25 I am down $42 but running 7 buyins below EV. My profit overall is at $340 due to me taking a couple of drunken shots at NL100.
Thinking of December goals are that I will clear my bonus (49% cleared already) and slowly move up to NL50.

Am also going to try and hit 100,000 hands for the year. I am at 80,000 but with me trying to clear my bonus @NL25 and the Christmas period coming up I think 20,000 is achievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment